Thursday, October 16, 2008

Call me Crazy

My husband has been after me to post something new on my blog. I think it is quite funny that he even cares what I have to say on here. He even has some of his co-workers reading this. So for all of you that work with Mark, please post a comment every now and then. You can come out of hiding. I hear so much about all of you andI know you are out there reading this!!! LOL

Anyway back on topic, You can all call me crazy but I have had a burning desire to get a dog. Not just any dog but I want a....Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Aren't they just so cute!! I have eyed them for years!

I think most women my age crave having another baby. Not me, a dog would suffice.

Realisticly, I know this is not a good time. I don't have time for a new dog. My life is crazy enough as it is. Having a 150 pound pooch should be enough. I truly am trying to simplify my life so why is my heart longing for a new doggie???? I keep thinking that I don't even need a puppy. An adult dog would suit me just fine. I am hoping this feeling passes quickly.

I even have names picked out. I like the names Honey or Olive depending on the dog's color.

Sometime's the fun is just in looking so I will settle to desire from a distance right now.

So that's what has been on my mind lately!!! Call me Crazy!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I guess I shouldn't tell you that we currently have a litter of those very dogs. And they are the cutest, silkiest, softest, snuggliest puppies I've seen in a long, long time. And trust me, I know puppies.

Wanna see pictures?

Karen said...

I didn't know you bred Cavaliers as well!!! Of course I would love to see pics. I don't know if my husband would let me get one now but he is a sucker for dogs as well.

Connie said...

Oh I think you're crazy, but I think our two cats are too much work!! That dog in your link was adorable!! Go for it!!

Anonymous said...

Busted! I am one of those co-workers that often read your blog. I love to hear about your "little dudes!"

girlytwins said...

You are funny. I have been having the itch for dog too. We already have two big dogs but I would love a little dog to snuggle with. I am such a sucker for dogs. I would have a ton if I could. Good luck!

Laura said...

I won't get the dog itch soon here.

It's nice to see you posting!

Kim said...

What a cute dog! That would be hard not to bring one home!