Monday, January 10, 2011

Tommy knows...

Since my last blog, I begin the denial portion of this grieving process. I had my mom bring Tommy in to my office so I could retest him. Of course I came up with similar results. I just needed to test him myself. One thing that triggered my denial was that my mother, his teacher, his speech therapist told me that they do not "see" the hearing loss. Mark and I both notice the hearing loss and have for a few months. I will always question when the hearing loss began if I could of or should of diagnosed it sooner. This will always haunt me but the truth is that Tommy's speech is age appropriate and he is just as "smart" as his twin brother. There was no indication before the last new months that he nother more than chronic OM.

Also, the day I tested Tommy, I told him about his hearing loss and that he would be getting hearing aids. He smiled ear to ear and said "so I'll be able to hear again". I almost burst into tears. He seems pretty accepting and excited about the hearing aids.

I also told Liam about Tommy and his hearing (since Tommy can't hear our laptop at home). Liam turned to Tommy and said "it's OK Tommy, I have hearing aids too. They are just in my heart!". I have no idea what this means but it sounds super cute and super sensitive to the situation. He keeps saying that when the topic comes up. Maybe Tommy understands it. LOL

Also, since Tommy was so excited about the hearing aids I went ahead and made his earmold impressions. I just have to place the orders, if I ever could make a decision.

9 comments:

Anthony said...

88pascher.com
sac a main louis vuitton
sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sitemapproducts.xml

Amanda Monteiro said...

I like your blog! Visit mine http://elpalpite.blogspot.com

tiaolou003 said...

Cheap Newport Cigarette beautiful fascinating' winsome, the makings are enchanting. Presents the rich vanilla, the cream, the taffy breath in the cup, the feeling in the mouth is also so, dried mushrooms flavor and black truffle fragrance also after the ethyl alcohol will diverge will unfold. H.upmann Magnum 50 Limited Edition 2005 are one has the strong smoking food flavor individuality cigar, roasts the bread, to roast the almond as well as the Guangzhou-style duck Run sausage flavor is especially obvious Newports Cigarettes Website.

If after Glenfiddich 30 year elephant wonderful meal sweets, that H.upmann Magnum 50 Limited the Edition 2005 pieces have resembled a section of Chinese type dot extremely extremely, between both's matching surface looks resembles defeats the purpose, but the clear special characteristic line, does not encroach mutually respectively, for human one kind of extremely clean enjoyment.Island liquorTalisker 25 year VS Montecristo Edmundo Dantes el conde 109 (whole world limits the quantity 600 boxes Marlboro Lights) On Skye island only brewery, established in 1830, all around is being surrounded by the Hubbert lake, the Talisker 25 years had 54.2 Gao Jiu the precision, were suggesting it will have one to have the aftertaste to receive the knot extremely long, what the sense of smell might feel was the plain Chinese photinia peat taste as well as hyacinthus orientalis syrup fragrant and sweet, in the mouth felt that the malt sense of reality was as before clear Newport Cigarettes

kevin21 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

Anonymous said...

Karen, could you please email me at bmaston@nycap.rr.com. I found you on the monoamniotic.org site, and I would like to speak to you privately about how you were managed.
Bruce Maston, M.D., J.D.

Arpanet.MS said...

yes thst is right and i glad to see this website thanks for sharing this knowledge
ArpanetSoft.Com - Website for Blog, Forum, Poll and Free Submit Url
http://www.arpanetsoft.com
Thanks,

John O'Connor said...

Hello,

My name is John and I have a quick question about your blog! Could you please email me?

Thank you,

John

PropTiger.Com said...

It is actual cogent to the depositors of cash within the case of dealing of property where it is in Kolkata or in the other places in India to make sure about the investment in an authentic and ideal property.

Property in Kolkata

authon said...

Thanks for sharing your blog
commercial dispute resolution