Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wicked!

Last night, I actually did something spontaneous. My friend Kellie called and offered me a ticket to see Wicked. I called everyone I could think of to babysit since Mark is back on nightshift for a few weeks and my friend and co-worker Nori came through for me.

I got the boys down to bed and left for the theater. It felt so amazingly good to get out and do something just for myself. It felt good to do something so spontaneous. My life has to be so planned and scheduled now.

The performance was so creative and wonderful. I would see it again.

So here is great thanks to Kellie, you made my week!!!! You are an amazing friend!

2 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! I think we all need a break from playing mommy. Glad you had a nice time.

girlytwins said...

So fun. I heard Wicked is wonderful. You are lucky to have such a great friend in Kellie and also in Nori. :)